This year we're holding a Photomarathon which covers 12 topics, 12 Photos within 6 hours. The entries will compete against each other coming up with an original concept for each topic which will then face a public vote via social media. Each entry will have an A2 contact sheet of their images displayed at The Image Collective in Ocean Terminal from 14th July - 31st July 2017.
- There will be one winner from each category.
- Winners will receive one print of their choice from Metro Imaging.
- Use the form to select the category and add your email address. Don't forget to add your unique reference code.
- You can upload your entries on our Facebook page from 5pm on Sunday 2 July until midnight on Wednesday 5 July.
- Voting opens 9am Thursday 6 July and will run until midnight Monday 31st July.
- Winners will be announced during August.
Buy your entry ticket today!
Terms and Conditions
- All images are to be taken on your camera phones
- Topics will be released 2 per hour over 6 hours via social media - facebook, instagram and twitter.
- Images should be uploaded in real time in the given order using your unique reference.
- Images should not contain sexually explicit content.
- Images may be edited using software available on their phone but filters are not permitted.
- The photographers must ensure that the correct permissions have been obtained before photographing the subject, if relevant.
- The photographer retains copyright of their images.
- Images may be used by Retina for marketing purposes. In these instances, the photographer will always be credited.
- Retina retains the right to disqualify anyone who does not adhere to these terms & conditions.
Need some inspiration? Have a look at the amazing 2016 entries!
Photomarathon 2016 winners